Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
A bastard sword, also called just long sword is a late medieval and Renaissance sword with a long and straight double-edge blade which usually was wielded with one-and-a-half respectively two hands.
This reconstruction of a late medieval sword is forged by hands. The straight, twisted guard and the pommel are made of iron. The spring-steel blade is forged to the hilt and screwed with the pommel. The wooden gip is leather covered. The blade has got a distinctive fuller which reaches almost to the middle of the blade and which offers both flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blades are not sharpened.
The sword comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with metal fittings.
This is the regular version of this sword. The same sword is also available in a practical version featuring a blunt blade and a rounded tip: code 0116340206.
- Blade Material: Springsteel EN45
- Total length: approx. 118.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 92.5 cm
- Width of blade at guard: approx. 57 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 15 cm
- Including leather wrapped wooden scabbard
- Regular version, also available a blunt practical model: code 0116340206
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1800 g
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please mention your birth date when order. We also need a copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.