Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Replica of an original Greek Hoplite sword found in the necropolis of Campovalano, Italy, and dated to the 6th or 5th century B.C.
The unsharpened blade is forged out of high carbon steel and features a typical midrib on each side. The hilt is made of steel and bone.
The sword has a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with brass locket and chape.
- Material: high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 76.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 59.5 cm
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1.15 kg
- Including matching scabbard made of wood and leather, with brass fittings.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.