Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Roman long-sleeve tunic with red embroidery
Authentic reconstruction of a Late Roman long-sleeved tunic, a so called Tunica Manicata.It is embroidered with typical Roman motifs, e.g. sun symbols and fishes.
We have chosen white for the main colour, so that the tunic can be dyed easily.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: white/natural
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: approx. 99 cm (measured from the centre back neck down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Men - Tunic|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.