Large medieval Hood from wool-mix
This type of hood was worn mostly by men in the middle ages. It covers the shoulders and was made of various types of material. Though the began as a practical article of clothing, it became fashionable during the 14th century. The earlies found hood of this type was found in Haithabu.
- colours: brown, grey, black
- length of hood: approx. 75 cm
- weight: approx. 700 gr
- Black/Schwarz: 75,10 % Wolle / Wool; 12,95 % Polyester; 6,93 % Nylon; 3,37 % Baumwolle; 1,65 % Viskose
- Brown/Braun: 74,03 % Wolle/ Wool; 16,43 % Polyester; 5,56 % Nylon; 2,49 Baumwolle; 1,58 Viskose
- Grey/Grau: 64,48 % Wolle/ Wool; 22,52 % Polyester; 5,69 % Nylon; 7,31 % Baumwolle