Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
Viking sword no 2, for training
Replica of a typical Viking sword of the 9th and 10th century. The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and screwed.
The edge of the blade is blunt and the tip is rounded. The guard and pommel are made from hand-forged carbon steel.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Total length: approx. 81 cm
- Hilt length: approx. 16 cm
- Blade length: approx. 65 cm
- max. blade width: approx. 4 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 3 mm
- balance point: approx. 12 cm from guard
- weight: approx. 1150 gr