Medieval Carmen Blouse, natural-coloured
This very feminine, off-the-shoulder Carmen blouse is made of cotton fabric and loosely tailored. Elastic gathers at the cuffs and at the round, ruffled neckline ensure a good fit, and small slits on the side seams enhance comfort.
Historically, blouses should be assigned to the Renaissance rather than the Middle Ages. However, when combined with a skirt and a bodice or a corset belt, they make for a beautiful medieval look. They can also be paired nicely with a sleeveless or short-sleeved dress.
This versatile blouse is equally ideally suited for the portrayal of a female pirate or for medieval markets. It can also be worn with a traditional dirndl or in everyday life with a pair of jeans.
Please note: Delivery includes the blouse only! The skirt and accessories pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: natural-coloured (also available: black, white)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size M: approx. 68 cm (measured from the highest shoulder point down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Women - Blouse|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For dresses and blouses, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.