Sleeveless medieval dress Jarle, brown/black
This medieval summer dress made of cotton fabric is loosely cut and can be individually adjusted by means of lacing at the waist. The fabric stripes in black inserted at the sides create a slim silhouette and show off the lacing to particular advantage. The dress is floor-length and the hem is flared.
The slip dress is not only ideal for summer, as an overdress in combination with an underdress or a carmen blouse it can also be worn well on cooler days.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: brown/black
- Material: 100% cotton
- Total length in size M: approx. 150 cm (measured from the highest shoulder point)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, not suitable for tumble dryer
|Size Chart - Ladies - Dresses|
How to find the right size:
- To determine your dress size according to your body measurements, please measure horizontally at the widest point.
- For dresses, please use your bust measurement as a guide.
- If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
- Comfort allowances are included in the pattern.
Only the dress is sold here! The carmen blouse and the other items are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval dress is part of the Battle-Merchant collection of historical garb and medieval clothing for men, women and children. From the first drawing to the last needle stitch, this garment has been planned, designed and crafted with special attention to detail. We base our clothes more or less exactly on historical models, grave finds or museum pieces if such exist. We keep alterations, e.g. to adapt to today's sizes and working methods, to a minimum. See for yourself!
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.