Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Greek Hoplite Sword with Lion scabbard
This replica of a hoplite sword from ancient Greece has an unsharpened spring steel blade. In the middle of the blade there is a pronounced bulge, which is typical of antique weapons of this era and type. The entire handle is cast and from brass and finished to a high polish.
The sword also comes with a leather-covered wooden scabbard with a mouth plate and brass fittings. This is adorned with a lion's head on both sides.
- Blade material: Spring steel (EN45)
- The blade is not sharpened
- Overall length: approx. 73 cm
- Blade length: approx. 58 cm
- Including adorned scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1590 g